Monday, July 31, 2006

Second celebrity sighting...


...and the one I was most excited about. Yes, I felt like a douchebag approaching Michael Ian Black while he was sitting in Starbucks playing on his computer - oh, and this was after my sister and I saw him walking down the street and, um, decided we needed to get coffee as well - so we both felt like creepy stalker girls. Anyway, after deciding this was a once in a lifetime chance, we bought our ice teas and then I approached him, apologized for interrupting, and asked for a picture which he was nice enough to do. Since then, we've exchanged a couple of emails and I have to say I have a bit of a crush - and it's not just from that hot scene he's in in Wet, Hot American Summer. Okay, maybe it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are the hot one in this photo...