Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Raddest purse EVER.



Thank you so much to Catherine & Ali, owners of Good Karma in Vancouver, WA for creating one of the most kick-ass handbags I've ever seen. This is what was awaiting me on my chair in our tiny radio studio this morning; I am very appreciative.

Anyway, hope to see you all at Dante's tonight where I'll flaunt it relentlessly and become the envy of every female Storm Large fan in the place... I even think that guys would sport this since it has not one, but TWO pictures of her fabulous face on it. See you tonight!

(here's a contact if you'd like more info about Good Karma)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would make the perfect lotion bag! Hot Hot Hot

Is it whashable?

Anonymous said...

Oh how i would like to fill that bag! (Dawm gentetics)


Score X Dylan

Anonymous said...

pretty effin cool.... when do they come out with the Sarah X Dylan bag?

Anonymous said...

OH I don't know if I would call her a Bag. Something nice to place your junk in. Then take it out. Then maybe place it back in. Then take it out..... "O"

Anonymous said...

Even in purses.

Storm is sexy.

Anonymous said...

I bet she smells nice too!

Anonymous said...

Sara X Dylan bag would be just rough enough to be sexy as hell. slightly worn and dirty, the colors are bright and viverant until they run and fade in the rain. New it would smell of Vodca Lime capri's.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am a purse junkie to say the least and well I NEED ONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the Sara bag would be more like opening the case in Pulp Fiction, beautifully mesmerizing! Irresistible, impossible to look away!
Wanted by all it would quickly become illegal and you would have to use code words when talking about it!