Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An oldie but a goodie...



It's kind of sad that my first two posts for today deal with Nicole Ritchie looking ridiculous, and yet, here I am. A while back some unpleasantness occured and I lost most of my images from my website, this being one of them... and happy of happy days, I stumbled across it on the internet this morning. Why Nicole, why? This picture still puzzling; why oh why would you be eating the king phallic of all phallic symbols in public? And who eats corndogs? I understand her trying to prove that yes, she's not anorexic, but it's just wrong. But it kind of makes me hungry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs to be a trooper and put her hand behind her head and help it out.

Thats how I eat my corndog.

Anonymous said...

Day dreaming about ye old late night sneaky uncle! (note the yogart she's dipping it in)