The NYC medical examiner has finished the toxicology report following the death of Heath Ledger, and has just ruled that the actor's death was caused by "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine."
The NYPD found five medications in Ledger's apartment after his death, including anti-anxiety medications alprazolam (Xanax), diazepam (Valium) and Lorazepam (Ativan). The sleeping medication zopiclone (Imovane) and the sedative temazepam (Restoril) -- which is used by people with "debilitating insomnia" -- were also found. Doxylamine is an antihistamine used in the short-term treatment of insomnia.
The medical examiner has ruled that Heath Ledger's death is an "accident," resulting from the "abuse of prescription medications." source
This is the WORST thing I have ever seen... and by worst I mean best. And by best I mean do you see the dancing girls with the shoulder pads?? Ugh. Why does she have a job? And what on God's green earth warranted her a slot before the Superbowl? And why am I writing about her? Sister, sometimes you've just gotta put the spandex outfits back in your closet and just resort to being a middle-aged alcoholic who cries while watching 14-year-old boys sing Justin Timberlake songs and, for the love of god, NEVER PERFORM AGAIN. Unless it's with a cartoon cat. I dislike you.