Monday, November 10, 2008

Repo! A Genetic Opera


...is playing tonight at the Clinton Street Theater and it's sold out already and I'm totally bummed! That being said, does anyone have any tickets that they perhaps aren't going to be using, or know anyone who has some they'd like to get rid of? I've been listening to the soundtrack (that I obtained, um, legally) non-stop in my car for a month and thought I'd be able to check out the movie tonight, not knowing that the Repo! love had spread so much that all of the tickets would be gone.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow... and here I was emailing you yesterday about the same thing around the time you posted this. Great (aka warped) minds think alike!!!!

Sara said...

Don't know if you noticed, but I was just the one that called about Repo to the show. Thanks for the quick recap!

And just in case you didn't notice, the woman that plays Blind Mag is none other than Sarah Brightman, the original Phantom's Christine and the one whose voice inspired the character in Andrew Lloyd Webber's opus.

Glad you got a chance to see it.

Sarah from Puerto Rico

Joey said...

Disturbingly Awesome

-Joey

jareth said...

The lead girl is the little girl from Spy kids, weird. This is by the makers of Saw, so with that pinnacle of filmmaking so I'm not going out of my way to see this.