Thursday, May 15, 2008

TONIGHT!

Rick Emerson Listener Party 2008: Emerson's Eleven
Thursday, May 15th at 8:00pm at McMenamin's Crystal Ballroom

Featuring The Rick Emerson Roast, with Roastmaster Carl Click

Roasters to include:

• The Willamette Week's Byron Beck
Sarah X Dylan
• The Oregonian's Peter Carlin
• KUFO's Cort & Fatboy
• Film Fever Radio's Scott Dally & Aaron Duran
Storm Large

Music by Emerson Starship & Nickel Arcade

Emerson's Eleven is proudly presented by Powell's Books at Cedar Hills Crossing & by Viso, more of everything good.

Be there! Be merry! Drink much vodka! Buy me much vodka! See you there!
xo

2 comments:

Evil Baritone said...

Hey Sarah!

Why didn't you call me? I'll be your next "X"! :-)

Cheers!

Your Fan
Bob

jareth said...

summ.....creepy ...bob.

on another note.

The roast was spectacular and Sarah stepped up to the plate and delivered a great unimaginable speech for the roast....much at my expense. Very good job Ms. Dylan and I am very proud of you. It was full of rage and anger and beautiful debasing comedy wit. Loved it.
I just wanted to thank you.

It sounds like Im being sarcastic, but I am not. Very well done.

PS. I do not have a myspace page.