Monday, January 28, 2008

Bummer.

According to Danny Wood's "official" myspace page New Kids on the Block are NOT getting back together... although he does have a fabulous solo career he wants everyone to know about!! Ugh.
Here is the bulletin he posted:

Date: Jan 28, 2008 8:44 AM

Subject: D.Wood

Body: Hello to everyone. Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the New Year. I wanted to address the rumors of the NKOTB Reunion Tour. There has been no talk of this and you are getting it from source directly. Never say never, and you can't believe everything you read.
On another note my solo record will be released in Australia in March. There are a few new songs on it and I hope you guys will check it out. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Dwood

source


10 comments:

stevobar said...

Best News Ever...

Seumas said...

Screw those bastards. They shouldn't play with my heart like that. :P

pdxladybug said...

I just checked the myspace...it doesn't deny a reunion, just says IF it were to happen, you'd hear about it first at NKOTB.com, where there is a cheesy cryptic video montage...

Could it be? Are they just toying with us?

gay bob said...

Sure were faggy.

jareth said...

What a letdown. I just had my AZT shots and jammed rusty scissors into my ears.

At least we have boyz 2 men.

jareth said...

The question shouldn't be WILL THEY TOUR?

It should be "WILL THEY BLEND"?

The Monday Report said...

That's alright, as long as the rumors about a Menudo reunion are reality.

Thomas said...

TMZ-TV Tuesday night showed them all together at an airport obviously getting together for something (studio session, negotiations, etc.).

I'm not all that interested (as I was not into "pop" or "modern" music until 1999.)

TEG

Seumas said...

I agree with your like of thinking, thomas.

When the rumor was denied, I assumed that the band was really just floating the idea out there so that they could see what kind of interest there might be. If enough interest, they could deny it and then surprise everyone with a real tour. If the response was bad, then they could deny it and never do anything about it and not look bad for having tried and failed miserably due to lack of interest.

Shovelhead said...

Chreeeist! YAAAAAAWNN!! BFD!!

Lets get back to something the least bit interesting like more pix of Brit's bloody panties!